The National Council for Behavorial Healthcare
Thank you for your interest in
the Whole Health Action Management (WHAM) Regional Training!
Register here to join us in Cincinnati, Ohio
September 24, 2018
The fee to register is $450 and includes:
• Admission to the 2-day WHAM training
• WHAM Participant Guide, Weekly Action Plan Booklet, and Facilitator Guides
• Membership in the 1500-member WHAM Facilitators listserv
• Access to online materials
• Lunch during the training
Please join us at
COPE Community Services, 1485 W Commerce Court, Tucson, AZ 85746
For any questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Flinspach at
I would like to:
Create a new registration, this is my first visit for this event.
I have already started a registration and/or I am already registered for this event, I need to access my information.
Last Name: *
©2018 National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.