The National Council for Behavorial Healthcare
Thank you for your interest in
the Whole Health Action Management (WHAM) Regional Training!
Register here to join us in Tucson, AZ
February 26-27, 2018
The fee to register is $450 and includes:
• Admission to the 2-day WHAM training
• WHAM Participant Guide, Weekly Action Plan Booklet, and Facilitator Guides
• Membership in the 1500-member WHAM Facilitators listserv
• Access to online materials
• Lunch during the training
Please join us at
COPE Community Services, 1485 W Commerce Court, Tucson, AZ 85746
For any questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Flinspach at
I would like to:
Create a new registration, this is my first visit for this event.
I have already started a registration and/or I am already registered for this event, I need to access my information.
Last Name: *
©2018 National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.